- Good practice review in international and UK lesson sharing/learning and policy transfer
- How can innovation contribute to addressing the UK housing crisis?
- How should we evaluate housing outcomes?
- International evidence review: high-rise housing as sustainable urban intensification
- The micro-economics of private housing development and land markets
- How does the land supply system affect the business of UK speculative housebuilding? An evidence review
- Understanding reconfigured aspirations, expectations and choice
- What works in homelessness prevention in the UK and internationally
- Design Value: what does it mean and how do we measure it? (November 2018)
- Monitoring changes in the UK private rented sector (November 2018)
- International evidence review: economic impacts and incidence of housing taxation (September 2018)
- International evidence review: policies to improve housing affordability at all spatial scales (September 2018)
- Evidencing the impact of welfare reform on housing associations (August 2018)
- The ‘frustrated’ housing aspirations of generation rent (August 2018)