Dr Kim McKee is Head of Housing at the University of Stirling and a Co-investigator in the UK Collaborative Centre for Housing Evidence (CaCHE). A qualitative social scientist she is interested in housing inequalities and the power relations underpinning them and has published widely on these topics. Much of her recent work has focused on the private rented sector, and she has led/contributed to research funded by a range of funders. In her role at CaCHE Kim is working within the ‘choice’ theme.
Kim is also:
- Editor of the journal Housing Studies
- Editorial board member of Housing Theory and Society
- Member of the ESRC Peer Review College
- Past Chair of the Housing Studies Association
- Former editorial board member of Social Policy & Society
Connect with Kim