- An evaluation and illustrative pilot of the Scottish Housing Needs and Demand Assessment (HNDA) tool
- Are housing issues wicked issues?
- Beyond Generation Rent: understanding the aspirations of older private renters
- Delivering design value
- Drivers of performance in social housing
- Enabling community-led housing through local government (starting August 2019)
- Good practice review in international and UK lesson sharing/learning and policy transfer
- Homelessness prevention in the UK
- Housing wealth inequalities in Scotland
- How can innovation contribute to addressing the UK housing crisis?
- How should we evaluate housing outcomes?
- International evidence review: high-rise housing as sustainable urban intensification
- Resident voice in housing governance
- The micro-economics of private housing development and land markets
- Understanding approaches to tenant participation: a scoping study
- Understanding reconfigured aspirations, expectations and choice
- How does the land supply system affect the business of UK speculative housebuilding? An evidence review
- Design Value: what does it mean and how do we measure it? (November 2018)
- Monitoring changes in the UK private rented sector (November 2018)
- International evidence review: economic impacts and incidence of housing taxation (September 2018)
- International evidence review: policies to improve housing affordability at all spatial scales (September 2018)
- Evidencing the impact of welfare reform on housing associations (August 2018)
- The ‘frustrated’ housing aspirations of generation rent (August 2018)